Thursby by Identiv reader cases are elegant, discrete Apple® iPad® and iPhone® and Android™ Samsung Galaxy cases with built-in PKard® Readers that are bundled with hardware, software, and support for the most secure mobile CAC and PIV card enablement.
Apple and Android Mobile CAC and PIV Readers
Tired of carrying two phones or a bulky laptop? Thursby provides mobile CAC, PIV, and PIV-I readers for use with Sub Rosa on iOS and Android.Tired of carrying two phones or a bulky laptop? Thursby’s Sub Rosa suite of products provides you with the ability to access two-factor websites, sign, encrypt, and decrypt emails, view, edit, and create calendar events, and edit and sign PDF documents from your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet. Watch to learn more.
Apple iOS and Android Reader Cases
Card slides completely into the back of the case
Easy on/off one-piece design
Via the built-in micro USB port
- Supports bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and two-factor authentication (2FA) on mobile devices
- Multi-card support for Department of Defense (DoD) issued CAC, federally issued PIV cards, derived credentials, and commercially issued PIV-I cards
- Enables cards to access, sign, encrypt, and decrypt information and emails
- Bundled with a full-featured secure browser app (Sub Rosa® for iOS or Android) license at no additional cost
- Part of a multi-app secure ecosystem powered by PKard® Toolkit
- Supported via phone, email, forum, or chat
All of our bundles include the market-leading, U.S.-engineered Sub Rosa secure browser, supporting signing, encrypting, and decrypting email (S/MIME) with Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA). The browser also coordinates reader and card access to a secure ecosystem of optional Thursby by Identiv, third-party, and organization-specific apps, including document signing, editing, sharing, VPN, MAM, MDM, and more. U.S. phone and email technical support is included.
Hardware, Software, and Support
- Supports U.S. government standards, including TAA, HSPD-12, OMB-11-11, FIPS 140-2, FIPS 201, and GSA Approved Product List (APL)
- Supports industry standards, including Apple MFi (for iOS devices), ISO 7816, NIST IR 6887, IEC 60950, FCC class B part 15, CE, and RoHS
- Hardware ECCN is EAR99 and security software ECCN is 5D002
- For Apple iOS devices, iTunes apps are individual/consumer distributions, custom builds are available for organizations, either standalone, or as part of third-party mobile management solutions