3VR VIDEO ANALYTICS
Available on 3VR by Identiv’s video intelligence platform is a comprehensive range of security analytics allowing you to capture, index and search faces, license plates, objects and more.
Industry-leading Analytics. Right at your fingertips.
What we offer
3VR video surveillance solutions offer analytics such as Facial Recognition, Advanced Object Tracking, License Plate Recognition, Dwell and Loitering, People Counting, Queue Management Analysis, and Demographics. Our analytics program works with IP, analog and megapixel cameras and is tightly integrated with data and search, which means no separate hardware is needed and results are ready immediately. You can easily download video analytics and activate with license keys to run the software on your 3VR video security system.
- Optimize Customer Service and Operations Gather valuable business intelligence from your existing video data
- Increase ROI Use insights from your existing infrastructure to drive marketing and merchandising decisions
- Recognize Threats Monitor triggers using facial recognition, advanced object tracking and license plate recognition
- Reduce Investigation Time Reduce hours to minutes with a centralized, searchable database that includes powerful crime investigation analytics
- Meet Compliance Requirements Be on target with submitting evidential video within mandated time periods
Areas of Interest
Reduce investigation times with 3VR’s highly accurate Facial Surveillance analytic and robust search capabilities. Watch Video
License Plate Recognition
Stop crime and reduce vehicle-related liability. Watch Video
Advanced Object Tracking
Instantly find what you are looking for by capturing motion, direction, speed, color and size. Watch Video
Better understand your customers and identify them by age and gender. Watch Video
Queue Management Analysis
Monitor customer lines for different times of day at different locations.
Count customers that enter your stores and determine optimal staffing levels for peak customer periods.
Dwell Time and Loitering
Measure the performance of marketing displays with revolutionary insight into customer behavior.